Napoleonic Wing
 
It's the building that connects, exactly to the opposite side of the Basilica of St. Mark,
  the Old Procuraties with the New ones. In this area, rose the church of S. Geminiano, replanned by Sansovino during the sixteenth century and demolished in 1808 (gravestone); the new project was that of Giuseppe Maria Alone, and it was called the New Factory, destined to house the glories of Napoleone. The attic that crowns the building shows some statues of Roman emperors, while inside, through a big staircase, we can get into an enormous hall (1822). It was planned by Lorenzo Santi and decorated to the neoclassic manner by Giuseppe Borsato.