St. Mark's Bell Tower
 
It was rebuilt for the first time in the twelfth on the place of a probable sighting tower; it was renovated during the first years of the sixteenth century by Bartholomeo Bon on sketch of George Spavento, and it foresaw the addition of a bell cell with the cusp covered with copper and surmounted by a kind of revolving platform on which was set the statue of the Archangel Gabriele, that had to point out the direction of the winds. The bell tower collapsed suddenly on July the 14 th 1902; there were many projects about the place and the method of building of the new bell tower but the Venetian citizen wanted it like and where it was. The reconstruction was completed in 1912. Today is still possible to hears the sound of the only bell called the "marangona", wich survived the collapse of 1902.