Lions Little square
 
It is to the left of the Basilica of St. Mark and it takes its name from the two red marble lions
  carved in 1722. The square is raised for allowing the harvest of the water, and the fund is closed by the Patriarchal Building, in neoclassic style realized on a project of Lawrence Santi (1837-1870), while the north side looks on to St. Basso's Church, and it shows a beautiful side prospectus of Baldassarre Longhena (1676). Today the church is deconsecrated and it houses expositions.