St. Mark's Museum
 
St. Mark's Museum is on the floor of the galleries and keeps precious art objects of sacred art coming from the Basilica;
  tapestries, Persian carpets, fragments of mosaics and a frontal of Paul Veneziano (1345). From 1974 are kept the original of the four horses in gilded bronze removed by the terrace of the Basilica of S. Mark for restoration. They are probable Greek or Roman work performed between the fourth and third centuries B.C. In the 1798 Napoleone brought them with him to Paris but in 1815 they came back to Venice at their place.