Tower of the Clock
 
It is placed to east side of the Old Procuraties, just to the entrance for the Haberdasheries. The Tower was built on a project of Mauro Codussi between 1496 and 1499; in 1755 it suffered an intervention of George Massari who consolidated its structure. The hours are beated by the sound of the two bronze Moors (1497) that beat with their hammers the enormous bell. The quadrant of the clock points out, besides the
  hours, the lunar phases and the motion of the sun in the Zodiac.